Synergy Accessibility Tips Accessibility Mode


To request any changes to the student's data found on this site, please contact your student's school Main Office.

For security reasons, home address changes require the parent or guardian to go to the school and provide verification of new address.

School staff can be emailed from the Bend - La Pine Schools websites. Use the School link to locate your student's school. Select the Contact Us link.

If you need assistance with ParentVue please e-mail: